In mid-2018, I was invited to join a new and lean team.
Our mission was clear:
- Decipher your DNA, and create true identity.
Recife - Pernambuco - Brazil
Subscription management system.
Help companies to earn more and better. This is the brand's mission.
Technology and innovation for simple, efficient, and agile financial management so that you gain more time and peace of mind to reach your financial goals.
Simple, easy, and practical.
From the beginning of this stage, it was defined that the main objective of this project was to change the focus of the product (Fatura, an invoice in Portuguese) to its main conceptual attribute(simple).
We decided that the true identity would be: agile, dynamic, comfortable, and practical.I studied your buyer persona, Lucas.
And we moved the project forward.
Here, we have generated over 15 totally different versions of typology and symbols.
We have expanded the range of possibilities so that we can identify which concept fits best.
We study which ideas are most connected to solving the problem and list their strengths and weaknesses.
The final product.
Prepare design development and its final delivery to the client.
LANDIING PAGE #1
LANDIING PAGE #2
LANDIING PAGE #3
U+ Seguros - Landing Page
- Participated in the discovery phases and co-created the Landing Page’s goals/requirements;
- Built ( with the UX Writer) the low and high definition prototypes;
- Created the entire visual concept, layouts, illustrations, and page development on webflow.
The objective was clear: be an insurance company without bureaucracy and at totally accessible prices.
So, with a simple payment system, they asked me to develop a landing page that converts social media users into leads.
The look should be clear, inviting, also appeal to the emotional side.
THE CREATION I CAME UP WITH
The result was great sessions, with a beautiful conceptual photo, some illustrations, young typography, and concises call to action.
And, the illustrated icons gave an emotional touch.
Fatura Simples - Billing flow
- Collaborated with researchers, developers and managers in the discovery phase;
- Interpreted data and qualitative feedback;
- Created user stories, personas, and storyboards;
- Determined info. architecture and create sitemaps;
- Created high/low fidelity prototyping;
- Conducted, observe and analyse usability testing sessions.
After reformulating his visual identity, the manager asked me for his output pieces (all interfaces that arrive at the end customer).
Keeping the focus on conversion, lead generation, and, of course, enchantment through the new identity.
THE CREATION I CAME UP WITH
Using its newest brand concept, we managed to achieve what we wanted with this project:
- Decreased loading time;
- Decreased friction in registration forms;
- Enchantment of our customers;
- Lead generation through our pieces (footer ad);
- Delighted customers of our customers (possibly future leads).
I’m originally from Aracaju, Brazil, a city surrounded by beaches and parks. Growing up there instilled in me a love of the outdoors, being with friends, surfing, eating local food, and road trips.
Now I’m based in Sao Paulo, a place full of adventure and the best jumping off point for traveling the world.